“It’s not an easy life,” Jonathan Sri said. “Kayaking on and off every day, being attacked by sandflies …”. Read article
Explore Gold Coast, QLD home values.
It could be beer o’clock all day, every day – if you snap up one of these 10 great Aussie pubs that are currently on the market. Read article
- Find a home in Tamworth, NSW.
- Search for a pad in Fortitude Valley, QLD.
- Research real estate in Paddington NSW.
- Dream of a house in Victoria Park, WA.
- Take a sea-change to Leitchville, VIC.
- Settle in to Melrose, SA.
- Buy in Darlinghurst, NSW.
- Dip your toes in the river at Rockhampton, QLD.
- Stretch your legs in Tooma, NSW.
- Get excited about Enmore, NSW.
A new residential development in Adelaide’s northern suburbs is offering block sizes up to two hectares. Yes, you read that right … Read article
Research property prices in Two Wells, SA.
Queensland house-hunters have been landing residential properties at about a third of the cost of brand new, as a rise in development sparks a surge in removals and “home deliveries”. Read article
Explore homes in Dayboro, QLD.
These affordable properties offer charm in spades. Read article
- 18 Ward St, Maryborough, QLD
- 1 Mowat St, Cressy, VIC
- 1145 Woodsdale Rd, Levendale, TAS
- 18 Barkly St, Camperdown, VIC
- 17 Sandpiper Pde, Macleay Island, QLD
- 2 Kent St, Tivoli, QLD
- 17 Arthur St, Narrandera, NSW
- 183 Grimley St, Koongal, QLD
- 67 Arbortwentyeight Rd, Glenwood, QLD
- 1002 Ridgley Highway, Ridgley, TAS
- 3956 Renshaw McGirr Way, North Yeoval, NSW
Residents ready to move in after PopovBass architects transform once-derelict Griffiths Tea building
An empty, derelict warehouse that has been the source of intrigue among Sydney-siders for more than 30 years will be teeming with life once again next week. Read article
Real estate prices in Surry Hills, NSW.
Vendors are beginning to accept bitcoin as a new payment method for buying a house, but are the risks of cryptocurrency too great when it comes to property? Read article
This suburb is heaven and hell for developers: it’s an attractive locale with great infrastructure managed by exceptionally cautious planners and a politically-engaged population who do not like large apartment developments. Read article
Explore Fitzroy North property prices.
House prices are set to tumble as the growth in mortgage lending, which fuels price rises, finally starts to unwind, two economists have warned. Read article
A man moving from China to Sydney paid more than $3 million – $510,000 above the reserve price – for a five-bedroom home in Pymble that he’s never seen. Read article