Look away now if you don’t want to know the result!
The Block contestants renovated the former Hotel Saville in South Yarra.
Here’s what the finished apartments looked like:
- Dean and Shay – The Go-Getters” from Newcastle NSW are a Electrician & English/Drama Teacher
- Luke and Ebony – “The 2nd Chance Siblings” from Perth WA are a Carpenter/Landscaper & Interior Designer/Decorator
- Kingi and Caro – “The Larrikins” from Townsville QLD who are a Renderer & Business Development Manager
- Suzi and Voni – “The Single Mums” from Gold Coast QLD who are a Real Estate Agent & Fitness Studio Manager
- Whitney and Andy – The Sweethearts” from Melbourne VIC who are a Form Worker & Beauty Therapist
… and here’s who won The Block Blocktagon series [ SPOILER ALERT ]
|Rank||Couple||Reserve||Auction Result||Profit||Total Winnings||Auction Order|
|1||Dean & Shay||$1,645,000||$2,300,000||$655,000||$755,000||3rd|
|2||Luke & Ebony||$1,560,000||$2,200,000||$640,000||$640,000||5th|
|3||Kingi & Caro||$1,330,000||$1,735,000||$405,000||$405,000||1st|
|4||Andrew & Whitney||$1,400,000||$1,790,000||$390,000||$390,000||4th|
|5||Suzi & Voni||$1,480,000||$1,829,000||$349,000||$349,000||2nd|
Sources: The Block (season 11), Who will win The Block this season?, The Block 2015: Shay and Dean win and take home more than $700,000, Sold! Dean and Shay Paine crowned winners of The Blocktagon, The Block Blocktagon 2015 Winners Live Blog and Results, The Block’s Dean and Shay sell penthouse for $2.3m
realAs accurately predicts home sale prices
realAs predictions are 5% off home sale prices on average – Australia wide including auctions and private sales. Almost 9 out of 10 of realAs predictions are just 10% off the final home selling price. Does your real estate agent, valuer or data provider get even close to that?
We help home buyers research the right price to pay for a home.
Each Saturday morning we take the “hot auctions” selected by The Age and Sydney Morning Herald and tweet the realAs predictions. Here’s how we performed last weekend (chosen by Domain). Share your stories with us by Twitter, Facebook and email.